• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Idiot roomates

Started by realsportzman, July 01, 2013, 09:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realsportzman

I have had my 6 shelf jim beam electric smoker for just about a year and think its great. I dont get to use it as much as I would like to, since i go out of town for work. I got back in town a couple weeks ago after being on the road for a few months, I go out to get my smoker ready for the upcoming july 4th... it sits out on the deck in its own little corner away from everything. I take off the cover open the door and the bottom trim piece falls off broken and the door comes apart at the bottom. I was shocked and apparently nobody at my house has any idea how that happened, I know they didn't use it since the cords were in a place they could not have found. So sorry for the short story but Im just pissed off at the fact my smoker is broken. So I have been trying to find some replacement parts but Im hitting a wall I cant find a break down diagram of the smoker so I can explain what I need and if it can be fixed, anyone have any ideas, thanks

GusRobin

Call Bradley customer service.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Habanero Smoker

Hi realsportzman;

Sorry to welcome you to the forum under these circumstances.

I wouldn't place too much blame on your roommates. Do a search on this forum on broken doors.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: GusRobin on July 01, 2013, 09:42:11 PM
Call Bradley customer service.
Customer service should be able to help you out.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

beefmann

call bradley customer service,,, there great,,,

Keymaster

realsportzman

thanks all, still pissed at the roommates though....

GusRobin

Quote from: realsportzman on July 09, 2013, 04:34:22 AM

We all have been there.  You should see the jerk that my roommate had to live with!
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

Quote from: realsportzman on July 09, 2013, 04:34:22 AM

pees on the  roommates as  i giggle