• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Total addiction to Smoking

Started by Saber 4, July 24, 2013, 06:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

I guess the addiction to our hobby is complete, a friend of mine swapped me some of his beef jerky for my Canadian bacon yesterday. Then I woke up hungry in the middle of the night and realized that I was dreaming that I was making jerky. Thankfully this is a good problem to have..... :D

pz

lol, I'm totally with you Saber!  ;D

I enjoy playing video games on the PC and find my favorites are those that I can mod. when I discovered that one can mod the Bradley, I was toast. Experimenting from now on.
My online cookbook: good food & friends

rveal23

I smoked before, but nothing like this. This Bradley has made everything much more efficient. I'm always thinking of ways to make things more enjoyable and this smoking thing has given me lots of little projects just for smoking!
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

beefmann

Quote from: Saber 4 on July 24, 2013, 06:26:10 AM
I guess the addiction to our hobby is complete, a friend of mine swapped me some of his beef jerky for my Canadian bacon yesterday. Then I woke up hungry in the middle of the night and realized that I was dreaming that I was making jerky. Thankfully this is a good problem to have..... :D

what a  problem to have ,,, you  now  need toi make canadian jerky ;D ;D ;D

Saber 4

what a  problem to have ,,, you  now  need toi make canadian jerky ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I was actually thinking about getting a beef loin if I can find a cheap enough one to try and make beef Canadian bacon since I'm having trouble finding beef short plate that hasn't been chopped up into stew meat. :)

rveal23

Quote from: Saber 4 on July 24, 2013, 11:11:00 AM
I was actually thinking about getting a beef loin if I can find a cheap enough one to try and make beef Canadian bacon since I'm having trouble finding beef short plate that hasn't been chopped up into stew meat. :)

Costco or Sams club, they always have Pork Loins and are pretty cheap. They sell them in packs of two so you can eat one and then make Canadian bacon with the other, that's what I'm going to do this weekend, if time allows
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

Saber 4

Quote from: rveal23 on July 24, 2013, 11:25:29 AM
Quote from: Saber 4 on July 24, 2013, 11:11:00 AM

Costco or Sams club, they always have Pork Loins and are pretty cheap. They sell them in packs of two so you can eat one and then make Canadian bacon with the other, that's what I'm going to do this weekend, if time allows

I get my pork loins from Sam's as you described, but I'm thinking of doing the same with beef instead of pork and see how it turns out.

beefmann

Cobra7

I'm smoking everything I see. Going to throw a pair on dirty socks in there and see how they turn out!!!