• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello All

Started by spe720, October 04, 2013, 08:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spe720

Got my new Digital 4 rack two weeks ago. Seasoned and one brisket down. Not the best but it was my first on Bradley. I switched from basic offset and used split logs/charcoal. Looking forward to all I can do with this one.

One question that's not covered in manual and I swear I read it on this site, does the Bradley shut off after 9 hours automatically?

Thanks!!! And I already love this forum!!

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  I have the OBS so don't know about the auto shut off for a digi.  I've been running mine through a PID for about a year now, so can't even say for an OBS.  Lots of good knowledge here, so I'm sure someone will chime in shortly.  My two cents worth...keep your top vent wide open and low and slow steals the show!

devo

9 hours and 40 minutes is all your going to get I believe 

Skishy

Congrats on your new hobby and welcome to the Forum. I can say, having an OBS that mine does not shut off. Just because its all manual and I am pretty sure as long as there is a current there will be smoke.
"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas and Happy Smoking

KyNola

Quote from: devo on October 04, 2013, 10:02:03 AM
9 hours and 40 minutes is all your going to get I believe
Devo is correct.

Snoopy

940 is the max you can set it to, just need to make sure your bumping the times back up when you change water or mop or any other reason you may open the door or go to the smoker.

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from NJ :)

beefmann