• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Is a new model coming out???

Started by mrschmitt, October 04, 2013, 04:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrschmitt

Stupid question probably but up here in Canada, Canadian Tire has had both the original Bradley smoker and the digital Bradley smoker on sale for the past 4 weeks. I'm looking to buy the digital model. I will most likely get it while it's $100 off but I just wanted to see if maybe a new model might be rumoured to be coming out? Quite often when a store puts something on sale for this long it's because they want to clear out stock. Anybody know?
Thanks, Matt

rexster

More than likely just trying to thin their stock out for winter
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

Saber 4

Cabela's put's theirs on sale fairly regularly and I haven't seen anything about a new model on here from Bryan like he did before the BCS came out. I have the digital and love it.

Jim O

Canadian Tire has them on sale at that price quite regularly. Got mine there about 3 1/2 years ago and I'm HAPPY,HAPPY !!

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

redcrew71

ditto...Cdn tire always has them regularly on sale...they are becoming more popular...bbq and smoking overall thus sales are brisk for all this type of equipment.

azn_rice_man

I picked up mine this fall during the sale at CT for $100 off... The seasonal guy told me they sometimes have it for half price... Has anyone seen that recently?

Saber 4

Cabela's has theirs on sale for about $100 off depending on the model.