• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Just did a load of cooper

Started by Snoopy, November 19, 2013, 02:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoopy

Racked up some cooper along with some feta, cream cheese, and sea salt. Can't wait till next month. Oh and trying some shredded mozz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceman

Now that's a good looking batch of cheese! Nice job.

Snoopy

Thanks, couldn't find any of the pepper cooper I've seen on here though, was kinda disappointed. On the bright side The cream cheese though is going into a Alfredo sauce so can't wait to whip that up.

Saber 4

That looks good, I was thinking about doing a block of Feta so I can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Snoopy

i of course couldn't resist the urge when i was wrapping it all and had to take a bite of the feta, it tasted like a really awesome piece of feta that someone dropped in an ashtray. just gotta remind yourself why you wait a couple weeks everyonce in a while.

devo

I have never done shredded cheese before. Do you find it does not need as much smoke? Neat idea for pizzas i think.

Saber 4

Quote from: Snoopy on November 20, 2013, 02:15:40 PM
i of course couldn't resist the urge when i was wrapping it all and had to take a bite of the feta, it tasted like a really awesome piece of feta that someone dropped in an ashtray. just gotta remind yourself why you wait a couple weeks everyonce in a while.

That will definitely bring a smile and a chuckle to TenPoint5, I'll wait the month to hear how it really turns out.

Snoopy

Devo, I'll let ya know how it turns out. Was wondering how it would take the smoke myself so figured I'd give it a shot.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

Snoopy and others, Just so there is no confusion. The cheese Rick and I smoke and use a lot of is from Cooper but it is Cooper Sharp American cheese. Their other cheeses are good as well but I only use the Cooper Sharp American for melting and adding pepper/bacon/chives etc.
Your cheese looks really good.

Snoopy

I love the American sharp. Planning on picking up and doing another load shortly so that I don't run into my current situation again. IM OUT OF SMOKED CHEESE!!!!!! Well usable anyways.