• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Arm Roast try

Started by MRH, June 11, 2006, 08:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRH

Well I have 2 beef arm roast going now as we speak.  I did one that I covered with all over with liquid garlic juice,black pepper, and onion salt (Smelled great). The second one I covered  with some worchestershire sauce and some powdered mustard.  I let both of them in the seasonings wrapped in plastic in the fridge overnight.  I have the temp set at at 225.  I am anxious to see how they come out.  I sure enjoy the Bradley, just wish I had more time to play with it.

Mark

nsxbill

What is an arm roast?

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

3rensho

You beat me to it Bill.  I am curious too.  On this side of the pond they cut up critters differently than in the US and I am constantly trying to find equivalents in French and German so I can explain to the butcher what I want.  An Arm Roast is a new one on me.

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Oldman

Beef Arm Pot-Roast

Shoulder Arm Roast

Beef Chuck Shoulder Clod Arm Roast

Leave my Arm Roast Alone!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MRH

It is the first pic Olds posted(Beef Arm Pot-Roast).  My Dad raise cattle and I get a half of beef each year for all the work helping taking care of them etc (I used to farm with him but get better pay in town).  I had them in the freezer so thought I would give it a try since I am new to this smoking stuff. They are ftc ing now went 3 hours with hickory smoke and got to a internal of 150, I was hoping to remove at 140 or 145 but was doing other things and went past.  Now to wait to see how they taste! ;D

Mark

MRH

Here is the finished product it tasted very good. ;D

Mark

BigSmoker

Looks great from here :P :P :P.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

ARTS-IIIe

Hey!  are those M&M's in that jar?