• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Here's your ingredients...

Started by RedJada, December 15, 2013, 01:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedJada

So, today I went shopping again... and while putting things away in the pantry. I realized I have way too much stuff in the there. So I assembled a few ingredients as you see in the photo. Your job is to post how you would use these ingredients cooking Beef, pork, poultry, fish, etc... You must post what meat/fish you would use and cooking method. You also have to use all ingredients you see in the photo. Feel free to add anything else. Have fun....

Tiny Tim

1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Can Tomato Sauce (in pic)
2 Cups Minute Rice (in pic)
1/3 jar Cheese Sauce (in pic)
Handful of mushrooms
Diced ham or bacon
Seasonings of your choice (I like a mixture of Tabasco, Cookie's brand Flavor Enhancer, Chili Powder and Granulated Garlic)
1.5-1.75 cups water (for rice)

Brown the ground beef and drain if you want to.  Add the tomato sauce, ham/bacon mushrooms and seasonings, cook over low while you start the water for the rice.  Add rice to the boiling water, kill heat and stir maybe once before all water is gone.  Add cheese sauce to the rice, but don't stir.  Pour the tomato sauce/meat mixture over then stir to combine.

Serves me....or 3-4 normal people. :D

RedJada

That sounds great Tim. But the purpose was to use all the ingredients in the photo. But I think I will give your idea a shot. Sounds delicious....

Wildcat

Looks like appetizers and desert are in order with that meal TT! lol
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/