HGTV Special - Hot Grills, Cool Patios 2006

Started by Habanero Smoker, June 12, 2006, 04:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Does anyone watch this station. I don't have cable or a dish. It looks like they are reviewing a digital smoker, but the promo doesn't state which one. I would be interested in knowing if it is the Bradley and their assessment of it. It looks like they will be reviewing other neat gadgets also.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/spcl_prsntn/episode/0,1806,HGTV_3909_43396,00.html

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Bassman

HS,
It's on tonight at 8:00. I'll try to watch it (if I remember) and let you know.
Jack

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Jezziebella

Hi guys,
   I'll DVR it.  Sounds like there may be new acquisition posibilities.  I'm the small kitchen appliance and gadget queen.  Can't believe it took me so long to get the remote probe, but "TBMMDI".  (The Bradley made me do it! ;))   Better go set the t.v. before I forget.  :-*

Wampum Pit

Thanks for the tip. It's on in 20 minutes.
Wampum Pit  -  I love animals, they're delicious.

Bassman

Hab,
I watched the show last night, no Bradley. Just about every other gadget and do-dad you could think of and even some I never saw before. The digital smoker they had was actually a big gas grill without the knobs on the front. The control panel was all push button like on a microwave. It looked pretty cool but not too practical. The rest of the show was grilling/patio accessories. HTH 
Jack

iceman

Hiu Hab;
Pretty much what bassman said. Lots of high end tech stuff I would probably never buy but it was fun to see what those folks are coming up with. I recorded it on the hard drive and can burn you a copy if you want. Not worth it IMO though. ;)

Habanero Smoker

Bassman & Iceman;

Thanks for the report. I hope it was at least worth while to watch. Sounds like what we call in this area "Weekender Gadgets" ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Jezziebella

Hi guys,
   I just watched my recording.  Couldn't believe they practically ignored the entire catagory of smoking with the exception of the grill that had the smoker box.  Some cool stuff but I'm glad I had the fast forward option.  :-*