• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

hi all from chilly PA

Started by smokindw, January 17, 2014, 01:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokindw

Hi everyone wanted 2 stop in and do it right before I start posting! My name is Dann im from alil town called brockway.. I bought the bradley 4 rack digital smoker! This is my first smoker ever hell this is the first time ever smoking! But I can feel that I have the bug already! Im glad I bought a bradley there customer service is def one of yhe best I have ever dealt with.. I had a prob with the smoke generator out of the box BUT Lance from bradley had me a new 1 the very next day! So I did the seasoning process already and have a batch of revved up pistachios and if they turn out good have alot of chicken to do afterwards..

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Lots of good people here, very willing to help.

UncleAl

Welcome from Michigan we love pictures

smokindw

tailfeathers

Hello from South Dakota!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Saber 4

Welcome to your new addiction from down Texas way.

smokindw

Ok now im startin 2 get frustrated real quick! I need help. I got this new bradley digital 4 rack a couple days ago and when i went to use it yesterday for the 1st time and the smoke generator was doa! No power at all. Went through the steps or taking it open and re seating all the wires but still nothing. Called bradley and they sent me a new 1 overnight and got the new 1 ealier today. So i seasoned the new unit and even did the revved up pistachios. They wete great! So we did wings for supper and that went well also. Shut the unit off cleaned up everything and got all the cheese ready to cold smoke since its 30 out right now. So turned the smoker on and let it sit 30 mins and went back out and the heating plate wont get hot?? Even unplugged the unit and tried it again nothing!?? I couldnt of got 2 bad generators in a row???

beefmann