• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley Smoker App

Started by mwilliams7967, March 06, 2014, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwilliams7967

Forgive me if this as been addressed.  Its been a while since my last visit.  Has anyone experienced problems with the Bradley App on an iPhone?  It will not load one recipe on the site.  I have tried reloading it and still nothing.

tskeeter

Not quite sure whether the app accesses recipes from the Bradley web site or if the app accesses the susanminor.org site.  Since you haven't been here for a while, you may not be aware that both sites have undergone some changes over the last few months.  Bradley has updated their web site.  And Olds has encountered some health challenges which prevented him from continuing to support the susanminor site.  Fortunately for us, another forum member (I believe it is ComputerDude,) has stepped in and assumed support of the susanminor site.  This shift in support involved some changes that are now transparent to most of us.  But, if the iPhone app accesses the susanminor site, it is possible that the changes affect your iPhone app. 

mwilliams7967

Thanks for the information! Greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRich

I didn't been know there was an app!  Thanks!

Snoopy

To my knowledge the bradley app doesn't access the susanminor site,they are separate... I am having the same problem on my iphone though, says URL not found.

mwilliams7967

That's the message I'm getting in every recipe.

Saber 4

Quote from: Snoopy on March 07, 2014, 09:07:21 PM
To my knowledge the bradley app doesn't access the susanminor site,they are separate... I am having the same problem on my iphone though, says URL not found.

Sounds like the app writers didn't update their links after Bradley migrated to their new website, all the old links are no longer valid. You might send an email to the app people and see if they can fix it.

mwilliams7967

I've tried to find some kind of contact with no luck! Oh well! On another note my new DBS arrived last night!!!

Saber 4

Quote from: mwilliams7967 on March 09, 2014, 04:44:33 PM
I've tried to find some kind of contact with no luck! Oh well! On another note my new DBS arrived last night!!!

Happy times.

mwilliams7967

Yes Sir!!

Jkwellborn

I didn't know there was an app. I might get it for shiggles if it gets lined out.

Snoopy

its a slot machine app where you spin the reals to get a random recipe, can lock in certain items, its kinda cool but very unuseful at this point