• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Discounts For Veterans/Active Duty Personal

Started by Habanero Smoker, November 06, 2014, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

It is that time of year I generally will post a list, or forward a list of restaurant and retailers that are honoring veterans and active duty personnel with discounts and freebies, but this year the time just went by too fast. If you are a veteran or still active duty you can find many of these offers they googling "veterans day discounts for military".

Here is a site to get you started.
Veteran's Day Military Discounts

If an offer is posted, you should always call ahead, not every franchises of a chain are honoring the military. Also most require some sort of proof that you are either a veteran or on active duty. Most common ID accepted: which can include a VA Universal Access Card, Military I.D., DD-214 (Discharge Papers (blackout your SS#)), Veterans Service Organization Card (VSO's include groups like the VFW, DAV, AmVets, MOAA, FRA, and the American Legion), or in some cases businesses will accept a picture of the veteran in uniform.

A couple of deals that were emailed to me are; Hoffman's Carwash, "Heroes Pay Zero For Vets Day" free oil change and car wash on 11/11 only; Bed, Bath & Beyond, 20% off you entire in store purchase during Nov. 8th - 11th.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)