New Stand

Started by tpb, July 18, 2015, 06:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpb

Started my new smoker stand this weekend.  Saw Bradley ones in Cabela's and were cheap and flimsy and $200.  I've been wanting to do this for a while so it seemed like a good time.

Going to permanently mount the cold smoker attachment on the side to make it quick to change over.  I've had it for a few years and never used it as it was always a pain in the A$$ to set up (not really but always seemed that way)

Bought a new full sized fridge for the office so going to be re-purposing the old bar fridge, hope to set it beside the smoker for putting all the goodies so the wife can have her fridge back. 

My fear is that it will be top heavy, but seeing as the chest was made for a top, I hope to be able to move it with little difficulty as needed.  Maybe I just need a new smooth/level floor in the garage, lol. 

Will post other pics when finished.  Thanks for looking
It's easier to beg forgiveness than to get permission.

beefmann

great looking stand, and  project

tskeeter

tpb, really nice set up!  What I really like is that your stand has drawers.  A great way to store all of your accessories right at hand and keep them clean.  I often wish the stand that I built had drawers.

Stewman

Nice job !

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Saber 4

Nice setup, may have to borrow some of your ideas.