Someone must have thought I fell off of ......

Started by Oldman, September 13, 2006, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Someone must have thought I fell off of the turnip truck as a child and hit my head on the ground.

I got an invoice from one of my suppliers for 50ML (1.6 ounces approx.) for an ink killer. The amount was $38.00, plus tax plus $12.00 shipping~~! (I had not yet received the ink killer.)

When I called thinking this was a typo I was told that was the price. When I asked about the shipping I was told that was the price.

If you work it out then by the gallon that ink killer is about $2,800.00. Lordie I hate to think of the shipping cost on that one!

Well I very politely told then where they could place the ink and then I ask them the question. Now just were was that shipped from, Mars? Then I said I think it is time to find a new supplier-- which I did today!

Unbelieveable, and I just thought that Ultrafresh @ $175.00 per gallon was a bit much!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Good grief Old's, what's that stuff made of?
They have another scam going on up here.
A company sends out invoices for super whamy light bulbs to buisnesses hoping they will just pay the invoice and let it go at that.
There is of course no light bulbs ever sent.
The company has a bunch of different P.O. boxes and changes week to week.
SMUCKS is all they are!

icerat4

Hey olds ya like my new toys.In my avatar.Ill be comming down there to use them when i visit my pops.I will stop by and visit ya. ;D.Take ya out for a spin on the SEADOO 215 hp supercharged rxp. ;)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

bubbagump

Quote from: iceman on September 14, 2006, 09:34:50 AM
Good grief Old's, what's that stuff made of?
They have another scam going on up here.
A company sends out invoices for super whamy light bulbs to buisnesses hoping they will just pay the invoice and let it go at that.
There is of course no light bulbs ever sent.
The company has a bunch of different P.O. boxes and changes week to week.
SMUCKS is all they are!

It happens down here too. Since the invoices have to be approved by me those go straight in the garbage. You'll also see where bulbs will be drop shipped to a place of business (and I mean dropped) with the invoice attached and no prior notice.>:(  Refused at the dock.

Oldman

Well this was a supplier I've done business with since 1989. Some years I spent 100K with them. Now...nadda!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

Hows this olds .perfect for florida.See ya soon. ;D

Oldman

Thanks but no thanks... to many of our foolish vistors getting hurt or killed on one of them...

icerat4

OK BUT I ASKED YA.LOL ;D.yea we do get a lot of knuckle heads up here too on the fox lake.