• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

RUB FOR RIBS

Started by Turkeyman, October 14, 2006, 02:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman

Any one have a good rub for some baby backs I want to try some on sunday. Thanks

icerat4

Emerils is a good one so is dizzy dust.Do a search on theses.Or grille mates pork rub is ok.

Here is the emerils rub off a web search   My Rib Rub's got a special blend of spices for kicked-up, rib ticklin' flavor.  I use 2 kinds of paprika, 2 kinds of pepper, ground mustard and other great stuff.  Oil 'em first, and use about 1/3 cup of Rub to cover each rack.  Rub it and refrigerate an hour or two before cooking for the most flavor.  It's sweet and spicy and don't forget the napkins.  Ingredients:  salt, sugar, paprika, crushed red pepper, ground mustard, onion powder, garlic powder and other spices

Just another weekend with the smoker...

IKnowWood

Turkeyman, how did them RIBs come out?

I like to either use Goose Bay Oinkner Rub or if I have to a basic rub from Smoke 'n' Spice or a fall back paprika no suger rub.  I have done the Sugar rubs but it makes them to sweet for us.  Goose Bay is our favorite, we keep enough around when we need it. 

Let is know how they went... and just remember, it only can get better.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

boxertrio

Bad Byrons Butt Rub.....mmmmmmmm good :P
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC