• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Chez Bubba

Started by RonR, October 23, 2006, 11:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RonR

Hi, Anyone know if Chez Bubba is open on Mondays?  I called a few hours ago to order my smoker and got the answering machine.  Haven't got a call back yet.  Just curious if he was closed, anxious to order but had a couple of questions for him first.

Thanks

iceman

He works a full time job like the rest of us poor fellows but his wonderful wife usually will return calls in a timely manner. Hang tight it doesn't take him long to catch up and the service is well worth it. ;D

Oldman

YA what  iceman  said... sometime no matter how great we are we have to go potty....  :o :o :o

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

TomG

Olds, on topic and per Kummok's inspiration....http://www.totousa.com/productpage.asp?PID=692  would make one hell of a prize for the next contest. ;D ;D ;D

RonR

Kirk called while I was at the gym.  My wife ordered me the combo set 2.  It comes with the cover and bubba pucks and stuff. Also got some extra pucks.  Ready for it to get here now.  ;D
Thanks for calling me back Kirk, look forward to doing business with you in the future.

coyote

Here in West Virginia....anyone with Bubba in their name has to be trustworthy ;D
                                                                                        Coyote

West Coast Kansan

Tom G is that for real $5K to $6K?  Seems a little steep for what I would use it for...

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)