• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hey Chez or Olds, What kinda ear protection for the range?

Started by boxertrio, October 19, 2006, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxertrio

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

Vampyr

All i can say is, wow!  You dont see that too often. LOL   I personally prefer normal hearing protection.

Oldman

It is a set up photo....
1. a guy with a gun in his ear...
2. someone almost standing in front of the shooter with a camera...

Naw I don't think so ....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

coyote

A firecracker would be just as effective.............and a whole lot cheaper.

Coyote

Chez Bubba

What Olds said. Plus, notice the trash container that's riddled with holes that some dufus thought would be funny to shoot. Anybody with an internet connection can order a hat that says "ATF" for $5.99 plus shipping.

Yet somehow, it still saddens me that someone was willing to risk his life for a "funny" picture. Makes me even more reverant of the men in uniform (military & civil) that put their lives on the line every day to protect such dumbasses.

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

iceman

Gotta agree with you Chez on that one. It just makes me ill to see dumb sh_ts like that running around when you see all the young kids getting killed over seas to protect idiots like that.  >:(