• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Need a little help with TOPIC_ID!

Started by rauchteufel, November 22, 2006, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rauchteufel

A navigation question from a new member... Every so often, as I look round the threads, I see a hyperlink-style reference to another thread marked "asp?TOPIC_ID=xxx" or similar. When I hit it, either in IE or Firefox, it just takes me back to the main message board, and not to that particular thread. There's clearly a way of finding a thread by number, or just by hitting such a link - but I just can't work it out or find anything on this in "help". Anyone who has posted a link in this way please help me out?

Thanks!

Fizzog

West Coast Kansan

had the same experience sometimes.  i think they are topics that have been moved...but dont really know. When I have written them down they are not in the index either.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Habanero Smoker

As WCK states, are likely looking at an old thread in which the link was broken when Bradley migrated all the data to the new forum. Those topics are difficult to find, since the search feature has a lot to be desired.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

rauchteufel

Fair enough, and thanks, both. One of life's little mysteries!

Fizzog

Oldman

Fizzog we also have one member here who like to play jokes using an Hyper-thread-link...  ;D ;D

Click Here For An Example!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

rauchteufel