• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

TEXT CHAT TUESDAY... 12-19-06... Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

Started by owrstrich, December 17, 2006, 09:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

i promise i wont be at the chat... gonna be driving back to bakersfield... im doing it for the illegals... have fun

TEXT CHAT TUESDAY...    12-19-06...    Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://susan.rminor.com/forums/chat.php?

TEXT CHAT TUESDAY CONTEST

to enter the contest you must be in the chatroom on tuesday nights for a minimum of 1 hour per night over any 4 weeks of your choosing between now and the end of february 2007...

this gives everyone a chance at winning over several weeks by simply logging on and chatting for 1 hour per night on any 4 nights...

normally the chat is going on from approximately 8pm to 9pm eastern and goes on to whenever...

oldman will keep track of the chat logs so there will be no funny business going down...

on march 1 oldman will post the names of the persons eligible to draw a number to win a new standard bradley smoker...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

owrstrich

i hope you chatters have a wonderful evening telling lies...

im getting ready to drive from stranded in bakersfield to the hanford device for a job and will be driving back to stranded in bakersfeild at 10pm eastern...

rumor has it that the sparkler is in maine eating fresh seafood and drinking yuengling beers... so he aint gonna show either...

so... bye bye... for now

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

Well I missed out too!!! I kept getting some cr-p about windows not knowing the publisher of the software! >:( Something about active x or something. ??? I was tired and frazzled from the blowing snow drifts and the 2 hour drive home so I gave up and decided a cold one was a better option for the evening. ;D
Old's don't you go there about the weather :D ;) Anyhow can you guys help me out on this?