• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Just a chat

Started by smokerman, January 26, 2007, 06:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokerman

Got a couple a whole turkey breasts out to thaw this evening.  One domestic, one wild.
Going to brine them Sat. night and put them on Sun morn. Going to use my new ET-73 and my newly made PID  for a DBS and not a OBS and I won't FTC.  Boy That last sentence was a mouth full.  With all these numbers and letters, its enough to make anyone sit a stare at his smoker and suck down the suds.
Have a great weekend all, may the smoke be wit you.

Wildcat

Quote from: smokerman on January 26, 2007, 06:02:35 PMGoing to use my new ET-73 and my newly made PID  for a DBS and not a OBS and I won't FTC.  Boy That last sentence was a mouth full.  With all these numbers and letters, its enough to make anyone sit a stare at his smoker and suck down the suds.

I fully understand what you mean by the letters and numbers.  It drives me to drinking too!  Hey, I got to have some excuse right? ;D

Good luck and enjoy the smoke. ;)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: smokerman on January 26, 2007, 06:02:35 PM
Going to use my new ET-73 and my newly made PID  for a DBS and not a OBS and I won't FTC.  Boy That last sentence was a mouth full.  With all these numbers and letters, its enough to make anyone sit a stare at his smoker and suck down the suds.

Translation: "Going to use my new ET-73 (Enhanced Tankard - 73 ounce) and my newly made PID (Porter Indicating Device) for a DBS (Direct Booze System) and not a OBS (Obsolete Booze System) and I won't FTC (Follow The Chicks).

Arcs_n_Sparks

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

smokerman

Nice one Arcs, you got it

iceman

LOL now ya got me doing the letter thing. :D