• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Started by Oldman, January 24, 2007, 07:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

We have moved the recipe site to a SSL secured server. Soon we will be offering members here an up load area for images.  There will be a couple of basic lessons on this subject. Once a member has passed both lessons then they will recieve 30 megs of storage which means you will be able to upload and post thousands of images.

This of course is free to those who learn those lessons.

We are still tweeting a few items on this new server, but within a week or so we will be done... after that I will set up the lessons.  The reason I'm doing this is frankly I love this communtiy. I'm so impressed that so many of the seasoned members now help with the new folks.

I look at a question and dang I don't have to answer it...it has already be addressed by a member here.... this is a good thing. This means that we are a growing community of folks helping and learning with each other... a fast up load area is the least I can do to say thank you all.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

That is great Olds.  I think most of us simply try to follow your lead and we all care.  We all have at least one thing in common.  We love good smoked food and have fun doing it.  To have this fun sometimes we need a little help.  As we learn, we find a lot of enjoyment in helping others.  I think that is what makes this forum so great.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Thank you greatly Olds.  There is much that can be done with the Bradley that cant be done other smokers. Learning curve for all. Using the forum and reading posts from all has been a great experience for me as still learn.  You Chez and the billion star guys have put together something really neat.  Adding about 3-4 member a day and 40 posts a day is indeed a growing community.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

MRH

Yes I agree this is truly a great bunch of people with all the help they give!!! And thanks Olds as your website has a lot to do with the help ,picking up the slack in other ways, the chat and recipes etc.  I know I have learned a bunch here. ;D

Mark

Mr Walleye

Olds - "the guy who never stops giving".
Your devotion and experience is one of the things that makes both this site and yours a fantastic place to share information. The idea of an image storage area is excellent!

Great job Olds!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

macattak

This an awesome community.  I've been keeping busy reading old posts and just trying to see what the BS is capable of.  Between brines, PID's, FTC, etc., I've got a lot to learn.  I'm hoping to be able to eventually contribute something here, although I have no idea what it may be with all the knowledge that is already here. :o

iceman

Quote from: Mr Walleye on January 25, 2007, 06:08:31 PM
Olds - "the guy who never stops giving".
Your devotion and experience is one of the things that makes both this site and yours a fantastic place to share information. The idea of an image storage area is excellent!

Great job Olds!

Mike
MW just said it all.

iceman

Quote from: macattak on January 25, 2007, 06:12:27 PM
This an awesome community.  I've been keeping busy reading old posts and just trying to see what the BS is capable of.  Between brines, PID's, FTC, etc., I've got a lot to learn.  I'm hoping to be able to eventually contribute something here, although I have no idea what it may be with all the knowledge that is already here. :o
You've already contributed by just participating my friend. ;D Thank you. :)

Wildcat

Macattak - Hang in there.  Although this forum is full of knowledgable people, there is absolutely no one on this forum that knows it all.  We are all learning.  Most of what I know (which is little in deed) came from others, and much of that from this forum.  We learn, experiment, and pass along.  You may be the missing link for the perfect recipe for smoked quail, rabbit, etc.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Olds place and this site make up a very unique community i'd say, both sites are full of info and knowledge, whether it's a great recipe, or some help with a problem, or just some advice on something, we all know where to go.
The help and advice is given by people willingly and freely, with a very friendly aptitude, nothing is too much trouble for the members here, and that makes a big difference! ;)

So thanks to everybody for making this community what it is, and thank you Olds, as said in the past your are indeed THE MAN!
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes