• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

NOW OPEN... TUESDAY CHAT... 01-30-07... Lotts of Chatters Online Now...

Started by owrstrich, January 30, 2007, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

TUESDAY CHAT...    01-30-07...    Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

CHAT CONTEST

to enter the contest you must be in the chatroom on tuesday nights for a minimum of 1 hour per night over any 4 weeks of your choosing between now and the end of february 2007...

this gives everyone a chance at winning over several weeks by simply logging on and chatting for 1 hour per night on any 4 nights...

normally the chat is going on from approximately 8pm to 9pm eastern and goes on to whenever...

oldman will keep track of the chat logs so there will be no funny business going down...

on march 1 oldman will post the names of the persons eligible to draw a number to win a new standard bradley smoker...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

well it was a good night of chat.... to bad most members here don't show up.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

Sorry Olds, but Tuesday nights are simply not possible for me.  The boy still left at home is attending welding classes during the day and 2 nights each week (Tuesday and Thursday) he is taking other classes and I have to drive him.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

nodak

Sometimes that night doesn't work,  I used to sign in at other times hoping others would join in, but I quit doing that as no one ever seemed to check if others were online, or maybe it was my bad breath.  I think once olds you might have logged in and chatted.  maybe we should tell others to check-in during other evenings to chat.  Unfortunately with all the world's modern conveniences we're busier now and don't take time to visit neighbors.

coyote

Hey Neighbor Nodak , Be on the look-out , the ol' coyote will be dropping by now and then.

Lookin' forward to chattin' with ya ,

Coyote  8)

owrstrich

anybody with a login at olds place can open up a chat at anytime and fetch chatters by posting a chat thread at the bradley forum...

olds actually encourages more chatters on more nights... olds said we all can use his chat service for non smoke chats too if you were so inclined...

sh1t man... if i logged on to the bradley forum and saw a chat thread on another night... sh1t man... would jump right in...

you goota eat...

owrstrich 

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...