• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

ET-73 On Ebay (no link posted)

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 07, 2007, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

For sale on ebay. NOT MINE  but says factory sealed and a buy it now price of $40 and $9.95 shipping, aint bad.
Not going to post the link but put this in the search area.  BRAND NEW! REMOTE BBQ SMOKER THERMOMETER MUST SEE!

Only prob is listing says shipped to the USA.

nepas

Tiny Tim

Maybe it's mine.  I ordered one on January 26, and haven't got it yet, from a place that'll remain nameless unless they fail to get it to me within the next week (then all heck is breakin' loose on them).

I see the one listed is in Rhode Island, whereas the company I ordered from is in New York tho.

nodak

Good luck I had ordered one in a hurry before I was leaving town and it took almost 2 months to get.  I forgot where I ordered and I checked my credit card  and it hadn't posted so I ordered from somewhere else and received that in just a few days.  A month later the original one I ordered finally came.  It was dropped ship from some other place.

Tiny Tim

What really ticks me off is that they got the CC payment the monday after I ordered (1/29).  It wouldn't be so frustrating if they hadn't done that yet.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on February 08, 2007, 10:13:48 AM
What really ticks me off is that they got the CC payment the monday after I ordered (1/29).  It wouldn't be so frustrating if they hadn't done that yet.

I would be after em for it.

nepas

Tiny Tim

I'm working on it.  The 72 hour mark for their reply has passed, so I just attempted to call customer service, and, of course, they closed for the weekend 45 minutes ago.  Thus far, I am not impressed with ikitchens.com and their customer service.  Gonna try again Monday before I bring my credit card company in to pinch hit in this deal.

hillbillysmoker

What about thegadgetsource.com?  Anyone had any experiences ordering from them?
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Cajun

Got mine within two weeks....the receiver on and off switch was bad so I called the company I ordered mine from and withen one week I had a new receiver no charge,,,Great service.. Cajun
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

Tiny Tim

Since I was critical of them, I will now let ikitchens.com off the hook...somewhat.  My Maverick showed up this morning.  I just tracked the number on the box, via the UPS website, and it started in transit the day after my first e-mail to ikitchens about it.  The could have let me know what was going on.

Anyway, I'm now neutral on whether to order from them again, up from "not unless he!! freezes over".

LilSmoker

Well that's good news TT, glad it turned up, are you gonna mod it? :o ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Tiny Tim

Gotta figure out basic operation first. :D

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes