• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Image Upload Area

Started by Oldman, February 06, 2007, 10:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Olds, thanks I would use the service.  Right now I'm using photobucket, but I perged some of my picks, and then when I go back to a really old post of mine, I get mad at myself because the picture link doesn't exist anymore >:(  duhhhh
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

Quote from: whitetailfan on February 10, 2007, 09:06:45 AM
Olds, thanks I would use the service.  Right now I'm using photobucket, but I perged some of my picks, and then when I go back to a really old post of mine, I get mad at myself because the picture link doesn't exist anymore >:(  duhhhh

I can hear that for sure... well that will not be a problem again as long as I've alive......

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Quote from: whitetailfan on February 10, 2007, 09:06:45 AM
Double duhhh!!!! for me. Now the light bulb is back on. Cheez I can be sooooo dumb sometimes. (Don't tell Ann I admitted that). Can't wait for the new host. :)