• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Where is everybody

Started by nodak, February 14, 2007, 08:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodak

Am I the only one here who has been married too long and have young child at home?

Wildcat

I still have one (a 17 year old) at home.  Will never be married too long.  I have a wonderful wife and plenty of stuffed animals. ;D ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

icerat4

Ive been in prison 19 years.And another 300 too go.With out parole.Lol ;D.I have the perfect wife and mother.All is good in the rat nest.Thank you lord  8).

Just another weekend with the smoker...

NePaSmoKer

snowd in, cable and phone lines frozen  ::) , unable to communicate (not) no butts no jerky no briskit chickens burnt with their coop...oui

oh well least i gots a sak of pnut butter cups and 4 slices of 2 day old pizza  ;D

nepas

Oldman

I'm here I just don't post a lot ...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

Here sits the ol' coyote...In the heart of the mid-ohio valley. The finest spot in WV...if you don't like the
climate , stick around a day or two , it'll change. So come on in ,we'll do some tastey smokin' , pour a
drink and later on , after the smoke clears....we'll enjoy the fruits of our labor and the company we have
to share it with. :)
                                                                  Come on by anytime ,we'll leave the smoker on for ya,

Coyote

car54

I have been working way too much and much more to come. I have not smoked in 2 months.

Brad

tsquared

QuoteI have been working way too much and much more to come. I have not smoked in 2 months.

It hasn't been quite that long w/o smoking for me but almost! maybe this weekend.
T2

Wildcat

I haven't smoked here lately myself.  Hmmmm - what is next on my list to try.  I guess I will let the market place dictate what is next. ::)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

I have a rubbed 4# shoulder in the fridge just waiting to be put in th Bradley when I get off work today.  Hope she's done by the time I go to bed.  Thinkin' about doing some jerky tomorrow, but I want to watch the race as un-interrupted as I can.

Mr Walleye

Hey Tiny

You must of been spying on me!  :D

I did 8 lbs of ground jerky yesterday, heading out of town today and tomorrow but doing another 8.5 lbs of whole muscle jerky on Monday. Then I just picked up 2 x 4 lb butts to squeeze in sometime during the week or next weekend.

Ya gotta love it!

When I picked up the butts I came across some Cattleman's BBQ Sauce. I've never seen it before and I remember someone saying to mix in some Cider Vinegar. I just tried mixing a little bit up and it tasted great. The Cider Vinegar adds a little spark to it. I may have to try this on my pulled pork.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

Hmm, I was just gonna use some Cookies brand (local that is at least regional now, not sure if nationwide yet) sauce on mine, but may have to Emeril-ize it and kick it up a notch. :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Mr Walleye on February 17, 2007, 09:02:29 AM

When I picked up the butts I came across some Cattleman's BBQ Sauce. I've never seen it before and I remember someone saying to mix in some Cider Vinegar. I just tried mixing a little bit up and it tasted great. The Cider Vinegar adds a little spark to it. I may have to try this on my pulled pork.

Mike

I have done the cider in the cattlemans also, tastes good, i also add a few pinches of ancho powder, mmmmmmm

mmmmmmm jerky

nepas

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Mr Walleye on February 17, 2007, 09:02:29 AM
Hey Tiny

You must of been spying on me!  :D

I did 8 lbs of ground jerky yesterday, heading out of town today and tomorrow but doing another 8.5 lbs of whole muscle jerky on Monday. Then I just picked up 2 x 4 lb butts to squeeze in sometime during the week or next weekend.

Ya gotta love it!

Mike
Cattleman's is pretty good, and last summer it was rated best commercial BBQ sauce by Cook's Illustrated. I like to add Chipoltle' Tabasco sauce to Cattlemen's Golden Honey Sauce.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)