• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

LETS See the finished product.

Started by icerat4, March 03, 2007, 05:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

;D Ok guys enough talk let see the results. ;D

Here is my weekend project.

Moms meatloaf .These BEST around.Just my 2 cents,

Just another weekend with the smoker...

outlander

nice icerat4,,

heres saturdays smoke, some of that good old BBB.

soaking after three week cure

a little air time

and after the smoken( first stuff done,and waiting for the rest)

chris

West Coast Kansan

Well done IceRat nice size loafs.

Outlander, Looks great. Like your grates also. Is that metal fabric or something else?

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Gizmo

Looks like a feast guys.

Outlander,
Not being the expert on cut identification, those appear to be different cuts of pork.  Are they all butts or are there a few other selections in there as well?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

The meatloaves look really nice icerat4, i saw you posted the recipe in the other thread, ingredients sound delicious, so definately one for me to try in the future  ;)

outlander: Looks like you had a great weekend smoking session! all of that meat looks fantastic, i'll bet it'll be delicious! ;)

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

outlander

WCK,,

the two racks on the right are metal cooling racks from the local food store,(they double as jerky racks for the oven nicely aswell), the left one was the rack that came with the stove for the broiler pan.

GIZMO,,

was some loin(with and with out cornmeal added),deboned butts with some of the halves sliced in half again. also had some cure and some beef left over. one i did with the cornmeal and the other is whats left from tastetest(sliced on lower right)

wife's have done the cornmealed backbacon already, ;) 
the beef came out with a not to bad tasted.almost like a smoked meat but not quite. everbody that tryed it, seemed to like it.

TxSmoker

Here are some goodies I did this weekend...

coyote

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD ! I can almost taste it.
                                                        Keep the smoke rollin' ,
                                                                            Coyote