• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Getting BPS Ready

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 22, 2007, 07:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Here are some pics of the BPS. Am getting it ready for a weekend smoke.

Hooked lpg bottle.

Getting a flame.

Rack assembled

Onto the smoke assembly

Cover on

I am going to do some burgers 1st and see how much i gotta mess with the BPS, Then i will do a butt.  ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim

Hey...what gives with the watermarks on the pics?  Now I can't claim that thing is mine.  :D :D :D :D

LilSmoker

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 22, 2007, 09:22:44 AM
Hey...what gives with the watermarks on the pics?  Now I can't claim that thing is mine.  :D :D :D :D

;D ;)

Glad that you can finally use the BPS Nepas, i know you've been waiting for the weather to break, anyway it looks really good in the pics. I've decided i'm definately gonna get me a BPS to keep my OBS company!

Good luck at the weekend Nepas................LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 22, 2007, 09:22:44 AM

:D  :D  :D
classified T T

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LilSmoker on March 22, 2007, 09:57:39 AM

Glad that you can finally use the BPS Nepas, i know you've been waiting for the weather to break, anyway it looks really good in the pics. I've decided i'm definately gonna get me a BPS to keep my OBS company!

Thanks LilSmoker

Only thing that bothers me about the bps is the ignitor? Dont like how it sits right over the flame and gets glowing orange. Do you think it would melt? iceman might know that one.

nepas

LilSmoker

Hi Nepas, yeah i can understand your concern at it glowing, has it slipped forward at all?, i don't think it will melt, but yeah it's gonna get pretty hot.

Maybe IKW or bluesin could shed some light on this?  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 22, 2007, 10:28:49 AM
Quote from: LilSmoker on March 22, 2007, 09:57:39 AM

Thanks LilSmoker

Only thing that bothers me about the bps is the ignitor? Dont like how it sits right over the flame and gets glowing orange. Do you think it would melt? iceman might know that one.

nepas
It won't melt guys. It will get very brittle though so don't go bending it around to much. The temoering it gets from heating and cooling makes it a bit on the fragile side and it can break of at the ceramic base if your not careful with it.

NePaSmoKer