• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What I Brought Back From A Drive

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 30, 2007, 08:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My wife calls me from her work. Says why dont you go for a drive. I noticed that your rain check for your dehydrator expires today, Take it with you.
So here it is, even has snack stick bars for hanging. Holds 12 pnds of meat. I think i will try it this weekend on some of the BS jerky.  ;D

nepas

boxertrio

Sweet setup man..........mmmmmmm mine is ALOT smaller  ;D >:( ;)....do a lot of fruit
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

LilSmoker

Nice Nepas!, i must say you really are kitted out for all cooking/food situations, you have some great kit!  ;)  
Must be a smokers/cooks dream at your place, i love your no nonsense approach

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

Habanero Smoker

I agree. It looks nice. I wish I had the space.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

carnie1

I'm jealous of all those toys, just put the Bradley away yesterday and closed up the kitchen, now all I can do is read the forum and drool, getting ready to head north, Nepa you use the BPS yet? I might want to check that out, might be an option for me when I'm on the road for the summer. We park the equipment in Cabelas lot for a week just before memorial day so I get to check out the store a lot.

Tiny Tim

All I have for a dehydrator is a small, 3 rack, Gardenmaster one.  Only used 3 times, over about 3 years.  Smoker got more use the first month I had it. :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

NePaSmoker,

Very nice......

Arcs_n_Sparks

coyote

Lookin' Good Nepas , Looks like we share a passion..........TOYS :D
                                                                                   Coyote

owrstrich

some guys got all the toys...

are you planning on giving the jerky only diet a try...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

PigOut

Nice Nepa,
   I just got one of those nine shelf Excaliburs. Bought a "blemished" unit, their best model. It was reduced 100$ and I still cant find the blemish!!
Yours looks better though. Why dont you stick it in the box with that slicer ? ( just kiddin )

Skip

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: PigOut on March 31, 2007, 04:50:29 AM
Nice Nepa,
   I just got one of those nine shelf Excaliburs. Bought a "blemished" unit, their best model. It was reduced 100$ and I still cant find the blemish!!
Yours looks better though. Why dont you stick it in the box with that slicer ? ( just kiddin )

Skip

The excalibur's are nice. I used the heck out of mine until the cabinet just cracked all apart. The new white body units are not supposed to crack. I took my old one apart and use the fan and element for doing my biltong.  I am still in the hunt for a box for your slicer, guess i just gotta go buy one.

nepas

agent provocateur

i dont see no jerky...

just an empty jerky box...

feed me jerky...

fmj

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: agent provocateur on April 01, 2007, 09:38:22 AM
i dont see no jerky...

just an empty jerky box...

feed me jerky...

fmj