• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Power Vent

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 27, 2007, 09:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Here are some photos of the power vent.

Bottom hole is kinda small so i will have to rework the BS vent or just take it off when i use the pv. For full open vent jerky.

Easy to get vent filters when need replacing.

Filter attached.

Inside to fan.

Top and side view.

Power plug

Gotta try it out soon on some jerky. Going to have 50 pnds to do soon.  ;D

nepas

owrstrich

i need one of them...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

West Coast Kansan

looks good NePa,  :) Looks like it could be set on a spacer to lift it up off the vent just a bit and it should work fine w/p enlarging the hole. Thinking Mr Walleye style.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Mr Walleye

Nepas

I see that looks like a cooling fan on a power supply for a computor. Can you see any numbers or ratings on the fan itself? I always wondered about using that style of fan for something like this.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Mr Walleye on March 28, 2007, 07:30:43 AM
Nepas

I see that looks like a cooling fan on a power supply for a computor. Can you see any numbers or ratings on the fan itself? I always wondered about using that style of fan for something like this.

Mike

Mike

I was thinking the same thing. I looked for the numbers or rating that are on the round part of a pc fan but could not find any. Oh well if the fan goes out atleast i know where to get one, Guess i paid for all the SS work. No Biggie.  ;D

nepas

Mr Walleye

Nepas

I think it will work great and the stainless is always nice! I like shiny things! Must be part racoon or something!  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Mr Walleye on March 28, 2007, 08:57:44 AM
Nepas

I think it will work great and the stainless is always nice! I like shiny things! Must be part racoon or something!  ;D

Mike

Or the big fish goin after the shiny spinner  ;D
Almost fishin time here.

Cajun

That same type of fan will will work in the back of a RV refridgerator to circulate fresh air across the coils. Just a thought fro you RVer's      The Cajun
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy