• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New here

Started by dewy, April 07, 2007, 07:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewy

Already planning it, my brother in laws got a freezer full of some of the best looking racks of ribs Ive run across and no smoker.Ive got a smoker and no ribs.Were gonna combine forces ;D

Still gotta order some Bisquettes.Found a 120 count variety pack at amazon for something like 28$ and free shipping, thinking I might go that route and get to try some different flavors for starters.

dewy

Of course Ive still got to explain to the wife what the 400$ on the credit card was for, I could be killed before I ever get to try it out :o

LilSmoker

Quote from: dewy on April 08, 2007, 06:38:47 AM
Of course Ive still got to explain to the wife what the 400$ on the credit card was for, I could be killed before I ever get to try it out :o

Haha! maybe wait till she's eating some of the ribs, then break it to her gently, i'm sure the ribs will swing it for you!  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

LS, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Good morning friend and Happy Easter to all of you! :)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

dewy

Happy Easter to everyone here as well, been browsing the forums since last night, tons of great advice here.

IKnowWood

Good morning all, happy easter.

Dewey, get some Pecan and Maple.  Good usage.

Pecan is great on pork, Ribs and pulled pork.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: dewy on April 08, 2007, 06:38:47 AM

I think i married your wifes double  :D

nepas