• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Happy Birthday CyberDude

Started by Oldman, April 10, 2007, 06:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Trey over the years you have been the greatest.  It is hard to believe that there have now been enough years that you are 35 years of age.  Seem just like yesterday you were saving my butt in a Walker on Leap Of Faith. I still remember that one match when there were 6 bombers on my Walker and you came in and together we took names and numbers... Today you are a great WebMaster.... Perhaps one day we can again find another common game. (I'm doing Halo, but the online is really just a run n' gun scene -- yuck! Although some of the CTF is ok.)

Happy Birthday My Friend... may you be blessed with many, many more years. May you be cursed to live to my age knowing that some 13 year old is going to out shoot ya...  ;D
Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

Happy Birthday Cyberdude. :)

Coyote

manxman

Happy Birthday Cyberdude, have a good one!!  ;)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Cyber Dude

Wow, yeah... those were the days.  Thank you, Raye.  Thank you everyone else.  I did not receive a lot for my birthday as I am getting too danged old for that sort of thing, but well wishes and reminders of fun memories mean a lot more to me than most anything else.  Raye, we have been through some good times and a year or two that were as rough as could be, but here we are.  To many more good years, my friend!

hillbillysmoker

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

Happy birthday Cyber Dude! hope you had a great day, and thanks for doing the webbie stuff which made the recipe site so good

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

West Coast Kansan

Happy Birthday Dude, thanks for assisting Olds with the site from time to time...it is appreciated  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)