problem solved

Started by Sabre, May 24, 2007, 01:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

Hey all, I have read in many places on this site about the horrors of rubberey chicken skin from the bradleys. So last saturday my wife askes me to peal the skin off of half of the chicken im about to smoke. now the rubs allready on, and the smoker is comming up to temp. and I got distracted ( I lost my beer) and I forgot to fill the water bowl. the skin on the chicken was great. I took some pictures but they came out fuzzy. I did finish off the bird on the bbq, with my favorite slathering souce. Give it a try next time your doing just chicken....Sabre

Wildcat

Hmmm - What box temp did you use?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

icerat4

Down go the sabres too bad i was a fan all year.Better luck next year if they dont axe lindy ruff. ;)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

Don't want to be a killjoy but the water is there for safety reasons to extinguish spent pucks and catch fat off the drip pan so IMHO I would not be keen on leaving it empty under any circumstances.  :)

Manxman

MWS

Quote from: icerat4 on May 25, 2007, 08:06:14 AM
Down go the sabres too bad i was a fan all year.Better luck next year if they dont axe lindy ruff. ;)

The cups coming home to Canada this year......and Rat, what up with your Blackhawks. I mean geez, will they ever see the postseason again?  :o

Oh and ..I agree with Manx on the water pan issue. :)
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

icerat4

DAM Cheap owner and bad scouts will do that to a team .Every day of the week.But the ducks will take it in 7 games .But i am buying a sabres jersey as i love the logo.plus i want to feel like chris drury when i play out there.lol ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

MWS

Quote from: icerat4 on May 25, 2007, 12:58:45 PM
But i am buying a sabres jersey as i love the logo.

I like Sabres original. Just like i prefer the Canucks original when they came into the league the same year. Don't know why teams need to mess with the jerseys.......oh ya I do.....all about sales. Gotta buy the new jersey.
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"