• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

One more July 4th

Started by West Coast Kansan, July 04, 2007, 08:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Each one is appreciated . . .  :)

Finding the balance between "free to do" and "not free to do to others" is never a perfect balance and is certainly not free.

The link describes the heros who pay the highest price for this experiment we are fortunate enough to live out. This is an American holiday but the heros from other countries securing our next holiday look exactly the same as those pictured below. 

http://patriotfiles.org/WhoIsThisAmericanWarrior.htm

Whoever, these kids may be  ??? I will honor them all as I sit in the back yard and watch the "fireworks" as i am free to do.  ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

winemakers

WCK,

Thank you.  My wife and I watched and struggled not to weep. 

Thank god for those who serve.

We remember.

Mark

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Olds, thank you for that link. I will probably be putting it in a commemorative scrapbook that I am making for my grandson's father.

Brad

Oldman

Brad you need glasses.. I did not put up that link... West Coast Kansan did~~~! Ha ha ha ... so you are having "Old" moment like me now...hehhehehehe~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Olds, you are right. I just saw you as being the last one posted and I gave you the credit.

West Coast, thanks for the link!

Brad