• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Interesting

Started by Tiny Tim, July 20, 2007, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

As some of you may know, I have been trying to get set up with Bradley to sell these fine smokers and accessories.  The process has been a stressful event (for me anyway, due to me knowing my past), but I am happy to announce that I have been approved for credit and will be receiving the dealer prices shortly.  I hope to have inventory on hand within 2 weeks, but I'll have to see what Dad thinks when he returns later today.

Thank you everybody for your words of support when I needed them most, over the past week and a half of not knowing what was going on with my credit application.

Happy Smokin' (happier for me now too :D ).

begolf25

Glad you got your approval TT. Good luck!  Are you still planning on doing the set up and delivery as part of a package? I'd be curious to hear how that goes.

iceman

Good luck on your new venture Tiny. I wish you the best and we all know your really into it and will give it your best effort. ;)

HCT

Great news TT. A little persistence proved to go a long way. Good luck in this new venture. ;)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Tiny Tim

Thanks guys.

Yeah, begolf, I'm still planning the setup and delivery thing.

LilSmoker

That's great news TT!, very pleased for you

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Mr Walleye

Atta Boy Tiny!

Ya gotta love doing things you enjoy and maybe make a buck or two while your doing it.

Good Luck!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

MRH

Congrats TT,  I guess now when I am in your neck of the woods I will have to stock up!!

Mark

Tiny Tim

Let me know when you're comin' and what ya want, and I'll have what you need on hand.

Whew, now I know I'll have one customer anyway. ;D  Just gotta find buyers for the first 3 (well, at least 2) smokers. :)

Gizmo

Congrats Tiny and best wishes on your new adventure.  I sure you will have some very happy customer especially with the extra mile you are going.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/