• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

More New Bradley Owners

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 08, 2007, 05:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Sold 2, 6 rack DBS and 3 OBS in the past week. Been telling them all about the forum so lets see who joins first  ;D

nepas

carnie1

Man ya just been crankin' em out , Bradley should give ya a gold rack or something, BTY We  are in Walnutport this week , stop by and find me, I'll set you up with Funnel Cakes.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: carnie1 on July 10, 2007, 09:17:15 PM
Man ya just been crankin' em out , Bradley should give ya a gold rack or something, BTY We  are in Walnutport this week , stop by and find me, I'll set you up with Funnel Cakes.

:D the golden smoked butt award  :D  :D

Thats cool cuz i have fri, sat, sun & mon off

nepas

carnie1

We are here till sat, Fireworks on fri night, I will be in the water gun game this week , you should find me there or just ask at the funnel cake where I am

NePaSmoKer

Hmmmm
smoked funnel cake.........maybe  ;D

nepas

begolf25

Quote from: carnie1 on July 10, 2007, 09:17:15 PM
BTY We  are in Walnutport this week

Carnie,

Are you ever near the York or Hanover area?

carnie1

I do work the Ephrata Fair with 2 games , I am back in the railroad lot.

Cowboy

NePaSmoker, how do I get in touch with you?  I am about ready to take the plunge, and was planning on purchasing from Chez Bubba, but that aint gonna happen.  Then I see your name floating around as he heir apparent.  Do you have a website at this point?

Tiny Tim

NePa works at a Cabela's in PA.  Another member here has an online store http://www.yardandpool.com that you could try.  I'm also attempting to go through the approval process to become a dealer, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Cowboy on July 13, 2007, 12:48:45 PM
NePaSmoker, how do I get in touch with you?  I am about ready to take the plunge, and was planning on purchasing from Chez Bubba, but that aint gonna happen.  Then I see your name floating around as he heir apparent.  Do you have a website at this point?

Naaa Cowboy

no web site and dont sell. Tim posted the link to begolf's site. Try him, great guy His forum name is begolf25. He has Bradleys and aluminum pucks.

Whichever Bradley you buy you will love it.

nepas  ;D

Cowboy

Thanks everyone, I checked out begolf25's site, and it looks like I will go that rout for the purchase (good prices).

NePaSmoker, are you a hunter (I ask since you work at Cabelas)?  Each season, I take my deers to a processor here in Dallas, and I get my sausage back allready smoked.  With the new smoker. I am tryint to figure out how to have them cut it for the smoker.  By the way, love Cabelas, taking a little drive with my 3yr old son tomorrow out to the Ft. Worth store.  No real reason, just like a pilgrimage to mecca.  We go every few weeks just for good measure.

Again, thanks for all of the help.  I am going to have a lot of questions

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Cowboy on July 14, 2007, 09:41:19 PM
Thanks everyone, I checked out begolf25's site, and it looks like I will go that rout for the purchase (good prices).

NePaSmoker, are you a hunter (I ask since you work at Cabelas)?  Each season, I take my deers to a processor here in Dallas, and I get my sausage back allready smoked.  With the new smoker. I am tryint to figure out how to have them cut it for the smoker.  By the way, love Cabelas, taking a little drive with my 3yr old son tomorrow out to the Ft. Worth store.  No real reason, just like a pilgrimage to mecca.  We go every few weeks just for good measure.

Again, thanks for all of the help.  I am going to have a lot of questions

Hey Cowboy

Yeah i am a hunter, fisherman and some trapping. I was in Junction TX last year for some deer, WOW they are big ones  ;D  I also do all my own proccessing so i know what goes into my ground venison and other wild game.

nepas

Wildcat

Junction is a nice little place!  I stop there everytime I go to El Paso from here in Florida.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Wildcat on July 15, 2007, 09:17:52 AM
Junction is a nice little place!  I stop there everytime I go to El Paso from here in Florida.

My oldest sons fiance is stationed in El Paso, I think he might transfer there when he gets back from Afgahnistan.

nepas