• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

It' here....but something doesn't look right...

Started by Ontrack, August 07, 2007, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

I got it! But, of course, the pucks and bubba pucks aren't here yet. Now, for the potential problem-Is the feeder tube supposed to be straight up and down or lean to one side? From all the pics I've seen I think something's wrong here. The bottom of the tube is 1 inch from the side of the tower, and the top of the tube is almost 2 inches from the tower. The piece where the tube fits into the smoke generator is sticking out of the hole of the generator on the right side (nearest the tower) about 1/16 inch, and leaning to the left. I'm not set up to post pics yet, and won't have time to do so tonight, so does this description tell anybody what i'm trying to describe? If it isn't right, it may well be something I could fix, but I need to hear from the forum experts first. Thanks.

Ontrack

Nevermind, I fixed it. After looking at some pics in other posts, I could see it wasn't right. I popped the sleeve that holds the feeder tube back inside the generator and it's straight now. As long as I don't have any problems with the pucks feeding, everything should be OK.

Gizmo

Glad you were able to find the error.  Anything else pops up, let us know.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/