IceMan's Secret Wing Sauce

Started by owrstrich, December 17, 2007, 12:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

im posting from the burn unit at the shriners hospital... they dont know if they will be able to save the roof of my mouth... they are already looking for a tongue donor because there is no hope...

hazmat was useless... that stuff should be called chernfingnoble...

wing nuts too busy... its in a heavy retail area... will go back in january... i opened it up for them to smell... i tasted a 1/2 spoon full... that was the wrong thing to do...

no rest for the wicked...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

Quote from: owrstrich on December 17, 2007, 12:14:37 PM

im posting from the burn unit at the shriners hospital... they dont know if they will be able to save the roof of my mouth... they are already looking for a tongue donor because there is no hope...

wing nuts too busy... its in a heavy retail area... will go back in january... i opened it up for them to smell... i tasted a 1/2 spoon full... that was the wrong thing to do...

owrstrich
Told ya so O. :D That's not even the hotest one. I have two more a notch or two up from that sauce.  :o :D ;)

Tiny Tim

I gotta find some wings and give it a shot myself...not brave enough to try it straight from the jar though.

Wildcat

;D ;D I tried it straight up like O.   Took about 3 hours for my mouth to become tolerable.  Wonderful flavor but tooo much bite to go staight up.  One drop of this stuff would evaporate a bottle of tobasco.  :D :D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

told ya soooo....

ch1t man... i was blinded by the fragrant bouquet when the lid cracked open... from then on i was going on blind intuition...

owrstrich

La Quinta

Ice has wing sauce? Where the hell have I been? NEED SOME!!!

owrstrich

if you would get into the tuesday night chats then you would know a lot more than you know now... like the secret wing sauce...

and once again i wont be there tuesday night because im working in riverside until 10pm pst...

owrstrich

La Quinta

Well...ok then "O"...I'll just have to do that now won't I??? :)

acords

Quote from: owrstrich on December 17, 2007, 12:14:37 PM

owrstrich

Yep, what he said!!!!!
Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

Oldman

I was smart ... I only had to smell it to know it was not for my mouth.  Sorry Iceman, but I did do a few wings for testing on my employees at our Christmas party last Saturday... none of them could handle it.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

The Wing joints up here go through gallons of that stuff. I can't figure these people out. I eat a couple of the wings and I can't taste anything for hours. I tried to chase it down with a beer. BIG FRIGGING MISTAKE!!! It felt like I drank a bottle of acid. Some of the customers in the joints actually want me to make the stuff hotter. These guys aren't dealing with a full deck. Kind of a "Hold my beer and watch this" mentality. :D ;D ;)