• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Iceman's rub... or coating in my case

Started by Oldman, December 30, 2007, 04:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

The past two nights we have heavily coats pork steaks and chicken wings with Iceman's "rub." The manner in which I apply his "rub" is more like a heavy coat. So I use his term "rub" in the loosest manner.

Fire up the grill and when almost done add his BBQ sauce. I know that the purest here will tell you that you cannot get real BBQ unless it is smoked... to that I say they can keep their opinion(s) to themselves.

Botton line is it is dang fine eating. Iceman's rub and sauce turns average grilling into "Is there anymore left?"

Thanks Ice for the great products.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

La Quinta

owrstrich

bbq is the firing and grubbing of the cloven hoofed beast of the field...

be it raye gunned... smoked... microwaved... grilled... crock potted... baked or otherwise...

thats just the way it is...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Wildcat

Quote from: Oldman on December 30, 2007, 04:01:25 PM
The past two nights we have heavily coats pork steaks and chicken wings with Iceman's "rub." The manner in which I apply his "rub" is more like a heavy coat. So I use his term "rub" in the loosest manner.

Fire up the grill and when almost done add his BBQ sauce. I know that the purest here will tell you that you cannot get real BBQ unless it is smoked... to that I say they can keep their opinion(s) to themselves.

Botton line is it is dang fine eating. Iceman's rub and sauce turns average grilling into "Is there anymore left?"

Thanks Ice for the great products.
Olds

Thanks for the info Olds.  I have not tried Ice's rub on chicken wings yet.  Gotta agree with ya on the sauce just before completion on the grill.

Ice - as Olds stated - Thanks for the great products.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

rbentle2

Sounds like I need to pick me up some of Ice's stuff.
Bob

coyote

It's pure cullinary coolness.......The Iceman knows cool !