• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bubba Pucks availability in the UK

Started by hollyandtheivybhx, March 22, 2008, 01:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hollyandtheivybhx

We have recently purchased a Bradly Digital Smoker for use in my preserve business making a range of "smoked" Chutneys and since becomming a US Bradley forum member I have found out about Bubba Pucks which I can see the advantage in using. Unfortunaly these are not available from my UK Bradley distributor and therfore was wondering if you could tell me of a US contact that may be able to supply me with them from the US ??.

BTW The "smoked" Applewood Garlic & Aubergine Chutney is going that well I cannot keep up production at the moment !!!!! ;D

Thanks for all your help on this GREAT FORUM

Lin Whitehead

Habanero Smoker

You can send an email or pm Begolf. He is a member and also a Bradley dealer, who sells Bubba Pucks. You may be able to work something out with him.

This is his website:
http://www.yardandpool.com/Bubba-Pucks---Bradley-Smoker-Woodsaver-p975.html

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

Welcome to the forum hollyandtheivybhx.  :)

A few of us here in the UK have managed to get bubba pucks, unfortunately the place I got them from in the US is no longer in business but hopefully HS's link will be able to send them to you. I got 3 and seem to remember package and postage to the UK was about $20, well worth the effort to get hold of them.

I am surprised the UK dealer does not carry the Bubba Pucks.

Your chutney sounds great, good luck with your new BS.  ;)

Manxman

begolf25

Lin,

Welcome to the forum. We would be glad to help you out. I sent a response to your email this morning.

Bryan

hollyandtheivybhx

hollyandtheivybhx

Thanks for your help at Yard & Pool regarding the supply of Bubba Pucks for the UK and now await their delivery from the US with joy. I have contacted a couple of Bradley suppliers in the UK prior to placing my order with Yard & Pool and out of the 3 approched only 1 knew of their existance  :o. As my previous comments here in the UK smoking is becomming the "IN THING" but I would love to know how many Bradleys users are in the UK. I have been informed by the main UK distributor that a well know UK TV Chief call Jamie Oliver has just purchased smokers for all his UK restraunt kitchens

A well back to the Chutney pot !!! :-[

Lin

hollyandtheivybhx

HELP !!!!

I beleave my Bubba Pucks have only just left the US ??  :'( BUT THEY ARE ON THER WAY NOW i BELEAVE :D

Lin

begolf25

Lin,

Sorry for the delay. Your Bubba Pucks were shipped the day we received payment. Unfortunately, transit times are a guessing game when dealing with the USPS and international shipping. For some reason they decided to let your package sit in New Jersey for a couple extra days but it looks like they are finally on the move and should be to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience,

Bryan

hollyandtheivybhx

What a GREST COMPANY this is to deal with I only wish UK companys were so good

Thanx

Lin ;D

hollyandtheivybhx

HEY !!!! Pucks arrived today and will be used tonight !!!!!  ;)

Thanks to all at Yard & Pool

Lin

smashraj84

got my smoker and bubba pucks from Yard and Pool also, very good company.

iceman

It's nice to have that caliber of support right at our finger tips here on the forum. Between Bryan at yard and pool and tiny tim there's no need fof me to look any further. ;D ;)

hollyandtheivybhx

Bubba Pucks in action tonight !!!! ;)

Lin