• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Proud new Owner and Great Deal

Started by Big Cat, March 08, 2008, 07:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Cat

I made my first smoke today!  Tri Tip, Ribs and Kielbasa (sp?) and it turned out fantastic.  I really appreciate all the help on the website and found a great deal for the smoking pucks.  I apologize if this has already been posted, but Amazon.com has the 48 count pucks for 15.89.  On the website, search for bradley smoker bisquettes (They have all the flavors).  Shipping is free once you hit $25 and they have a buy 3 get the 4th for free.  All in all, you can average about $.25/bisquette and get it delivered to your front doorstep.  If anyone has seen any other web deals, let me know.  Thanks.

Gizmo

Welcom Big Cat.  Good to see you took it real easy on your maiden voyage and didn't try to over do it by tossing in a brisket, butt, nuts, salmon, meatloaf, fatties, venison, moose, elk, turkey, chicken, atomic buffalo turds, and then pounding down a keg or two.  WHEEEWWWW.

Nicely done.  Don't be shy to toss up a few pictures.  We like to drewl.   :P
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Big Cat, Congrats on the initial smoke. It is a great weekender smoker. Much fun ahead and stay in touch on the forum!

The Amazon is a pretty good deal and has been posted before.  A couple of members hear are also Bradely Dealers, they may not have the greatest price but I use them for what they carry just so I can get some advice or special order some time.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

Congradulations on the smoke and welcome to the forum.  My key board does not work properly without some drool.  Post some pictures if you can.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Welcome to the forum Big Cat!

And congrats on the maiden voyage! Many more ahead!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

yul

Goint to Detroit to visit relatives  the first week in May so I think I will take advantage of this offer. Get them delivered there then "smuggle" them over the border ::)
:o Ops, did I say that out loud  :D
Brian. Montreal.

begolf25

Welcome aboard Big Cat. Glad to hear your first smoker went well. Like Wildcat said, pictures are appreciated :)

Stickbowcrafter

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Welcome aboard!

-Brian

hotrod

good day ... love my new toy buy the gasketing along the top seems to be coming off already.... pulling off the door... only 3 smokes sent thru it...is there a way to fix it or should I call C tire and see if they happen to have another one??  any ideas  please let me know as i want to do a double batch this weekend i bought more racks as they had them on for 19 .99....  cheapest I have seen them

Thanks
ROD

Mr Walleye

Hi Rod

If Canadian Tire doesn't do anything for you (but I think they will) give Bradlet a call. The other thing you want to make sure you do is wipe down the seal and the mating surface of the cabinet after each smoke. The smoke leaves a film that becomes sticky after it has sat closed for a while. I usually just use soap and water on a rage and give it a good wipe down after use. Then I leave the door open for a few minutes to allow it to dry. I've never had any problems with it sticking by doing this.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

hotrod

thanks  Mike

I will goto Canadian tire and see ... i have been cleaning it like you suggested... I sure appreciate the good people in this forum... cheers to all ... tosses a few cold beverages around

rod