• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Another varmit in the yard

Started by iceman, February 21, 2008, 05:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

You're lucky...I've been to several races and don't think I've ever gotten to see a blimp (besides me in the stands anyway) live.  Atlanta in November from '97 to '99 and Kansas in '02 and '03.

Sorry, strayed away from the topic...we have a nice little squirrel in our backyard.  Dad really enjoys watching him.

Ontrack

I live 15 minutes from the (Bristol) track and haven't been in 2 years. We went to every race at the track for 6 years in a row (Truck, Busch, Cup), twice per year. Got really burned out on it. May hit the night races this summer, may not... :-\

Tiny Tim

Hope you go.  The track looked like it raced better after the re-pave last season.  It didn't seem like the pace car should've gotten the 5 points for most laps lead anyway.

Ontrack

I agree TT. Side-by-side racing every lap!

La Quinta

I grew up in Daytona...been to more 500's then I would like to have (although the infield got better when I was in high school)!! We did the whole RV infield thing...sat on the roof...yada...yada...then we went on vacations when NASCAR came to town (traffic B...A...D...)! Gotta admit...we did enjoy bike week better! Just got back from Daytona (for the last 2 weeks..seeing Mom)...had a really fun time!! The bikers are really good peeps tho...gotta admit that!! :)

aces-n-eights

Well, not exactly my back yard, and definitely not a "varmit"...  A friend invited me to go out on Prince William Sound and pull up some shrimp pots that he had placed the day before.  Got about 70 of these guys.  Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, good!

US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

Chickenfarmers Wife

Great Moose pics!  We don't have them here on the island, but the kids love to look for them when we are in Anchorage.  I love the eagles here in Alaska.  My son loves the Ravens.  He thinks they 'talk' to him. 
~Jana~