Here's your sign!

Started by iceman, July 15, 2008, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Ann got me a present for the smoke house. I've always joked around calling it my "Bradley House". Well..............
Click image to enlarge.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Carter

Habanero Smoker

Looks good. Just hope that Wade doesn't move in. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

You dog... LOL~~! J/K!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

westexasmoker

Love it Ice...Can you find out where Ann picked that up, I need one to go under my 'It's five o'clock somewhere' sign!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

pensrock

iceman

Quote from: westexasmoker on July 15, 2008, 04:17:16 PM
Love it Ice...Can you find out where Ann picked that up, I need one to go under my 'It's five o'clock somewhere' sign!   ;D

C

Local guy in Anchorage makes them for about 30 or 40 bucks. Let me know what you want.

firerescueman

He he he.....

Be careful ice,   she may have one of those signs made up with YOUR name on it to go over the door to the doghouse sometime!   Just watch your p's and q's!

Love the sign, BTW!

Jeff
God has a sense of humor....  Don't believe me?  go to WalMart and just LOOK at people!

KyNola

Ice,
If those signs aren't made from mesquite, WTS won't want it! :D  Yours looks great.  Gotta agree with the Firerescueman.  You may want to walk the straight and narrow for a while. ;)

KyNola

iceman

Quote from: KyNola on July 16, 2008, 06:52:40 PM
Ice,
If those signs aren't made from mesquite, WTS won't want it! :D  Yours looks great.  Gotta agree with the Firerescueman.  You may want to walk the straight and narrow for a while. ;)

KyNola

:D :D :D ;)