• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Finally Got Bradley's new house done

Started by love the smoke, July 04, 2008, 09:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love the smoke

Well finally got Bradley's house done (Mrs. wanted her garage back)

Bradley is nice and cozy here in his new home,

Been looking at the form for quite some time trying to decide what smoker to get , never had a smoker before,tried a brinkman the kind that you need to put charcoal in, from a buddy and that was not the way to go. The Bradley is a very nice smoker and with the PID controller installed is a set it and forget it kind of deal boy am I glad I got a Bradley

Have done a few rack of ribs both kinds, baby back and spare, I prefer the back ribs to me they even taste different(better) VERY GOOD, with a recipe from Icemans or habs can't remember  basic rub and the CYM  method
Bacon wrapped checken breast  very good also

Smoked almonds (boy were they good and dint last long)

Pork Tip tenders  good

Did my first butt roast last weekend  very good, could have been in a little longer was not quite fall off the bone tender but everybody was getting impatient, I know better next time, don't rush perfection

Now I have Habs Canadian Bacon curing in the fridge and also found a Brisket at Super WM for $ 1.98/pound wet aging in fridge, possibly going to be doing 4-6 racks a ribs tomarrow for guest

Holy Crap I am going to have to start planting hardwood trees in the back yard

I have to say thanks to all on the board for posting such good methods and recipies for the smoker, and to Iceman (thanks for the rub/suace)
Better get smoking
LTS
LTS

aces-n-eights

That's a great looking smoke shed you built.  That is definitely on my list of things to do this summer.
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E to the forum love the smoke!

Very nice shed!

Don't rush the butt! I plan on having them done at least 4 hours early, then FTC until serving time.

I do need seeds for a bisqette tree...

;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Mr Walleye

Welcome to the forum LTS!

You've been busy! Looks great!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

westexasmoker

Welcome aboard LTS

Love the shed, the BS looks very happy!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Duster

looks good LTS I have been thinking about bulding a little 8X8 with a range hood in it and placeing the Bradly below that. Maybe even some shelves for my spices and bisquets heck matbe even a fridge, recliner and TV what else do ya need? any way yours looks great hope all works out for ya.

deb415611

iceman

Super nice job LTS. Gotta keep the Mrs. happy thats for sure.  :D

firerescueman

I wish I had pictures,  but I don't......... yet :-\

I just got my bradley moved into my shop building in my backyard.   I put it on a workbench in the corner and used flexible duct to the outside for my vent.

LET ME TELL YOU!!!!   This was the best move I have ever made!   Fourth of July weekend with 4 butts in the smoker,  Thunderstorms rolled in and the bradley just kept on cookin.....  temp didn't fluctuate at all!

I LOVE IT!!!

Jeff

God has a sense of humor....  Don't believe me?  go to WalMart and just LOOK at people!

West Coast Kansan

LTS, very nice shed extension.  I like the pull out shelf for access. Good idea,  Looks like you have space on the left for some puck shelving...  nice pid install also... welcome to the forum... ya got the bug  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

Greetings and welcome!

Very nice set up.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!