Just in time!

Started by Smokin Soon, November 26, 2008, 03:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

Fedex just plopped a box on my front door and it's the Jim Beam Bisquettes! I'm only responsible tomorrow for fattys and wings. I will give these a try.

beefmann

would love to hear they turn out

Smoking Duck

I second that.  I'd like to hear how these perform.  I've heard not so good reviews for the Crown Royal and would be interested in these.

Thanks, SS.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

westexasmoker

I must confess, I used these on the smokey bobs the other night, not my mesquite but not bad!  I've got to hit the turkey tommorrow while everyone is at the hospital...but I ain't switching....well maybe not!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smoking Duck

Confession is good for the soul, WTS  ;)  Again, my best thoughts go out to you and your family.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Tenpoint5

I'm kinda holding back for a few reviews myself.

WTS it is good to broaden your horizons a little. LQ's Teabag must have worked a little your atleast trying other woods. :D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smokin Soon

I previous  post led me to believe that these were hickory. They are oak, so I guess I will give it a go anyway!

La Quinta

Oak is good too SS...no worries. Just drink the Jim Beam??? It'll all even out in the end??  ;D