La Quinta & jimguy

Started by Oldman, September 24, 2008, 07:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

La Quinta  jimguy,

Just a note to say thanks for keeping faithful to the Tues night chat. I got the log today.

Olds 

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Oldman on September 24, 2008, 07:33:38 AM
La Quinta  jimguy,

Just a note to say thanks for keeping faithful to the Tues night chat. I got the log today.

Olds 

I tried to get in on the action, but they was too busy chatting to give me a heads up on how to join them. But LQ did reply and I will try to figure it out and join them in 2 weeks only off work every other tuesday night.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Oldman

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 24, 2008, 08:43:08 AM
Quote from: Oldman on September 24, 2008, 07:33:38 AM
La Quinta  jimguy,

Olds 

I tried to get in on the action, but they was too busy chatting to give me a heads up on how to join them. But LQ did reply and I will try to figure it out and join them in 2 weeks only off work every other tuesday night.
Make sure your Java is up to date. The chatroom is Java based.  Also you have to be a member of the recipe site, or it will not allow you to log on to the chatroom. I did this so I could control any trouble makers.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

La Quinta

Ah...just gave me a chance to pick his brain for the book!!! I'm in a recipe slump!!  ;D He gave me some great ideas!!