• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Broken Maverick!

Started by BigRed, December 17, 2004, 02:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRed

Fellow Smoekers and Smokettes!

I have a Maverick ET-7 dual probe. Bought less than a year ago. Issue the control with that the probing wires plug into has stopped showing the temperature. If you push on the face you can see the temp. briefly. My quesiton does anyone have the phone number to the Maverick corporation or an email address? Second, has anyone else run across this problem? If so how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance to anyone lending any information to my problem.

<b><font color="blue">Before I forget Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my BS smoking friends!</font id="blue"></b>

BigRED

Habanero Smoker

Here is the contact information for Maverick http://www.maverickhousewares.com/contact_us.htm . This may be a dumb question, but did you check the batteries. It doesn't sound like a probe problem, but a problem with the display.

I had a different problem. My probe stopped working - it started reporting extremely high temperatures. It was still under warrenty so they sent me a replacement probe right away. If you send an e-mail it may take up to 2 days for someone to reply, but once someone replies, they stay right on top of the problem.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

BigRed

Called Maverick Co. and they are asking me to send both units back to their customer service dept. This is a real pain in the ear but the only way to get it fixed. Will do this week and see what happens. We will see. They calim their warranty is only 90 days.

BigRED