• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Get Your Copy Of The Complete Updated Recipe Site Here

Started by Oldman, September 17, 2008, 06:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Download Page and Instructions

If you have an earlier version you will not need to re-download the GSO Reader. Remove the earlier download of Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums before you install the new verison. The new one is titled Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso
Enjoy
Habs & Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Manxman

NePaSmoKer

pensrock

Thanks to both of you for the hard work and dedication.

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

Manxman

Smokin Soon

Just a heads up to Vista 64 bit users, the gso reader installs itself in c:\program files [x86]\GSO Reader. When you install the recipe file it goes to c:\program files\GSO Reader. When you hit file open, you wont see
the file until you point it in the right direction.

Oldman

Quote from: Smokin Soon on September 17, 2008, 05:51:07 PM
Just a heads up to Vista 64 bit users, the gso reader installs itself in c:\program files [x86]\GSO Reader. When you install the recipe file it goes to c:\program files\GSO Reader. When you hit file open, you wont see
the file until you point it in the right direction.
Thanks for this information. I just added it to the recipe download instuctions.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Oldman

LilSmoker

Thank you Old and Habs..............The updated Bradley bible is a must
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes