• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Ya'll are so bad!

Started by westexasmoker, November 08, 2008, 01:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

So I'm in home depot today, and of course in the BBQ section and there's The Big Easy that everyone has raved about so one had to come home with me!  Assembly is underway as we speak while the OBS is heating up for some ribs!  And I think I might try some thighs in the new toy!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Smokin Soon

Yer gonna love what that thing will do for a final crisping on anything! A lot of stuff you have put on the grill for a final can be done with the Big Easy, and a lot faster as there is no warm up time.
I am really glad you bought one of these things so you can take us to new stuff to do! One thing I got from the Big Easy forum that I did not do was cut a foil template for the bottom. I really don't care now
cause it looks a little scrungy, cause the intense heat will cure any critters. But I am very happy wth mine. It gets a little messy when you want to "set the sauce" on something cause the basket is too large for my dishwasher. I just dunk in a 5 gal bucket for a bit. We are waiting for a first use report!

beefmann

WTS

congrats on your  new toy and keep us informed on what you  make in the big  easy