• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Anyone ever shoot this ammo before

Started by Oldman, November 10, 2008, 05:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Got a flier today and this page caught my eye.

Anyone ever shoot this ammo or ammo from this manufacture?
Thanks
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

Olds,

Not much help with that brand, but at .34 cents a round thats a heck of a deal!  I used to shoot silhouette years ago (still have my gun) and for practice rounds used PMC, its been so long don't remember what I paid for them, but still think at .34 cents for these ya can't beat that price for practice rounds! 

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Oldman

Well they had sold out so I pre-order for December 1,500 rounds. Time to head up North to do some shooting anyways.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

Thinking about my silhouette days got me reminessing, so I dug through my gun vault....Thompson Center Contender, .223 rem, 14 inch barrel, leupold M8-4X extended ER.  Its been 20+ years since I've had this one out...I think its time to go to the range!  Thanks Olds!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Oldman

KyNola

Just purchased an AR-15 assault style semi-auto rifle .223 caliber from an individual who was strapped for cash.  Can't wait to really put it through it's paces.  Looks like it has never been fired.

KyNola

HCT

WTS, nice find. :)

Ky, damn I wish I could run across that kind of deal.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Oldman

Quote from: HCT on November 13, 2008, 05:42:22 AM
WTS, nice find. :)

Ky, damn I wish I could run across that kind of deal.
Amen