• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Big easy roast

Started by westexasmoker, November 13, 2008, 09:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

4 lb. sirloin roast after two days in the fridge vac sealed with my last batch of fresh peppers for the season, small onion, 4 cloves garlic, black pepper all ground up and a splash of teriyaki.  Resting while the smoker comes up to temp.

After 1 hour of mesquite smoke, would have liked to have had 2 hours but ran out of time

1 hour in the big easy, IT hit 147 planned on pulling @ 140 but missed it. Time to FTC for a bit.

And sliced up, as Olds had stated the outside crisped up really nice sealing in the juices!

This is a pretty cool machine, and would recommend adding one to your aresenal of toys......Uh I mean equipment!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Mr Walleye

Oh my!  :P  :P  :P

Looks fantastic!  :o  8)

I am of course..... at work!  ::)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tenpoint5

Quote from: westexasmoker on November 13, 2008, 09:25:38 AM

This is a pretty cool machine, and would recommend adding one to your aresenal of toys......Uh I mean equipment!  ;D

C

WTS,
Properly stated as "Toyools" Looks like a good dinner.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

beefmann

looks mighty tasty... tummy  growling and wouldent you  know it ... its almost lunch here ... sheesh and my  tri tips are not done yet... looks at the  smoker and bites my lips

Scotty-G

I'm eatting my lunch as I ready this - I would gladdly trade ? ? ?  ;D

Looks Fantastic!

Scotty-G

pensrock

Looks great, I bet the crisped up outside really adds to the overall flavor!

Smokin Soon

Looks tasty! Do you remember how many pounds that was? Also what are the dimensions of those baking sheets you are using under the Bradley rack? Yours fit so much better than mine.

deb415611

Oldman

Nice... the outside after an hour or so softens up.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

Quote from: Smokin Soon on November 13, 2008, 02:59:02 PM
Looks tasty! Do you remember how many pounds that was? Also what are the dimensions of those baking sheets you are using under the Bradley rack? Yours fit so much better than mine.

I think it was almost 4 pounds and the baking sheets are 17.25 x 11.5

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

West Coast Sausage Maker

I can smell it from here in Vancouver  :D
soylent green is people