• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Another batch of cheese

Started by westexasmoker, November 24, 2008, 04:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Had to do another batch of cheese while on sale at 3.99 lb...Mild cheddar, Mozz, Sharp cheddar and some Colby jack (daughter-in-law got ahold of it before I could get it into the smoker)  ;D

And what goes better with cheese, some Habs CB all rubbed up and off to cure for the rest of week!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

NePaSmoKer

wts

i need some venison salami with my cheese..........pleeeeeze   ;D

Looks awsome

nepas

La Quinta

Dang WTS...that is some fine looking hickory smoked cold smoked cheese...good for you...and Habs bacon is awesome...  ;D

Smokin Soon

Ok WTS I've followed a couple of your recipies and really liked them. What about the ultimate stuffed loin with a combo of your smoked cheese, your roasted garlic, a dash of pesto and spinach.
Whatcha think?

Smoking Duck

Looking good, WTS.  Just pulled the CB out of my smoker last night and into the two day hibernation in vac seal.  Will post pics when I pull them out.

All of the cheese I did for Thanksgiving is no longer  :'(  Momma and the Yard Apes took it down.  Now I gotta do some more.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Quote from: Smoking Duck on November 25, 2008, 03:13:53 AM
Looking good, WTS.  Just pulled the CB out of my smoker last night and into the two day hibernation in vac seal.  Will post pics when I pull them out.

All of the cheese I did for Thanksgiving is no longer  :'(  Momma and the Yard Apes took it down.  Now I gotta do some more.

SD

???  ???  ???

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on November 25, 2008, 06:49:16 PM
Quote from: Smoking Duck on November 25, 2008, 03:13:53 AM

SD

???  ???  ???

LQ I'll translate for you. SD has to smoke more cheese his wife and kids ate everything he had saved for Turkey day!! ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smoking Duck

Thanks 10 point.  Perhaps my smokybonics is rusty  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra